- Current Prices:$189,000 to $2,100,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $2,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$795,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$298
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $3500,$0 to $1350,$280 to $316/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 6,577Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 4 acres
Looking to buy a new home? Briargrove is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $150 to $1,200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $11,800 to as high as $47,864. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $150 to $1,200. Property taxes for the year can range from $3,639 to $5,002. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.