- Current Prices:$179,000 to $1,700,000
- Closed Prices:$141,750 to $2,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$821,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$296
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1200,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 6,577Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 4acres
The community of Briargrove offers home buyers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $450 to $1,200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $10,850 to as high as $47,864. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $450 to $1,200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,639 to as high as $4,889. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.