- Current Prices:$169,000 to $1,900,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $2,075,000
- Median Sale Price:$721,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$315
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $675,$280 to $316/mo,$150 to $745
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 6,577Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
The community of Briargrove features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $150 to $1,200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $11,454 to as high as $47,864. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $150 to $1,200. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,639 to as high as $5,012. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.