- Current Prices:$549,000 to $2,390,000
- Closed Prices:$141,750 to $2,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$819,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$303
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1200,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 6,577Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 4acres
For those looking to invest in a new home, Briargrove features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $450 to $1,200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $10,850 to as high as $47,864. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $450 to $1,200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,716 to as high as $5,002. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.