- Current Prices:$199,900 to $1,994,900
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $2,075,000
- Median Sale Price:$748,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$300
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $675,$282 to $315/mo,$150 to $3500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 6,577Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
Briargrove is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Briargrove are about $215,000 – $2,290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.