- Current Prices:$215,000 to $1,325,000
- Closed Prices:$209,000 to $1,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$529,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$222
- Association Fee Ranges:$60 to $342/mo,$149 to $159/quarter,$0 to $685,$0 to $1370
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,834 to 5,153Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Briargrove Park are about $185,000 – $1,325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.