- Current Prices:$79,500
- Closed Prices:$85,500 to $158,800
- Median Sale Price:$120,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$57
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$82 to $280
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1966 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,139 to 2,460Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Briarwick represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Briarwick are about $30,000 – $150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.