- Current Prices:$998,000 to $1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$750,000 to $1,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$995,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$752
- Association Fee Ranges:$8 to $18,$0 to $30
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1946 to 1950
- Sq. Ft.:930 to 1,880Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Broadmoor Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Broadmoor Village are about $315,000 – $1,170,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, none, garage, attached garage, interior access, auto door, off street parking, street, on site, carport and detached.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.