- Current Prices:$325,000
- Closed Prices:$441,000 to $499,000
- Median Sale Price:$441,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$165 to $195/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,628 to 2,364Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Broadmor Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Broadmor Place are about $195,000 – $325,000 and sit on 3954.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.