- Current Prices:$115,000 to $187,000
- Closed Prices:$895 to $182,000
- Median Sale Price:$117,447
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$165/mo,$212 to $300,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,152 to 1,873Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brookfield represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookfield are about $75,000 – $195,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.