- Current Prices:$210,000 to $1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $820,000
- Median Sale Price:$408,505
- Average $ per sq ft:$211
- Association Fee Ranges:$90 to $400/quarter,$0 to $300,$75 to $225/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1914 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:450 to 3,566Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Brunner features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brunner are about $270,000 – $1,095,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.