- Current Prices:$162,900 to $245,000
- Closed Prices:$149,000 to $205,000
- Median Sale Price:$173,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $350,$250 to $380
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,194 to 2,378Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Camden Park are about $85,000 – $170,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.