- Current Prices:$179,900 to $205,000
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$168,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$55 to $350,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,234 to 3,172Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/8acres
Camino South is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $55 to $350. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,391 to as high as $5,236 in this community. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.