- Current Prices:$195,000 to $199,500
- Closed Prices:$152,500 to $225,000
- Median Sale Price:$194,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$95
- Association Fee Ranges:$630 to $950
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,010 to 2,921Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cashel Forest represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cashel Forest are about $105,000 – $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.