- Current Prices:$450,000 to $699,000
- Closed Prices:$425,000 to $685,000
- Median Sale Price:$533,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$234
- Association Fee Ranges:$1850 to $2700,$270 to $271/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,296 to 4,231Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8 acres
Castle Court offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $270 to $2,700, and taxes for the year range from as low as $8,745 to as high as $16,297. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $270 to $2,700. Property taxes for the year are around $11,938.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.