- Current Prices:$209,500 to $270,000
- Closed Prices:$138,525 to $289,000
- Median Sale Price:$202,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$250 to $475
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,208 to 2,620Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Charterwood are about $100,000 – $230,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.