- Current Prices:$209,900 to $295,000
- Closed Prices:$248,000 to $274,500
- Median Sale Price:$261,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$231 to $473/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,088 to 2,113Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Chelsea Place Townhomes is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1977 and 1977. Homes in Chelsea Place Townhomes are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Chelsea Place Townhomes typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.