- Current Prices:$599,000
- Closed Prices:$318,500 to $1,410,000
- Median Sale Price:$622,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$571
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 4,335Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Cherryhurst is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cherryhurst are about $355,000 – $1,650,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.