- Current Prices:$184,000 to $415,000
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$298,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$60/quarter,$0,$240 to $575,$18 to $229/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,451 to 3,959Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
Churchill Club is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Churchill Club are about $155,000 – $415,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.