- Current Prices:No homes for sale
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $210,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $635,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,784 to 3,244Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4acres
Looking to buy a new home? Clayton Oaks is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $625 to $635. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,654 to as high as $4,311.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.