- Current Prices:$214,500 to $220,000
- Closed Prices:$158,000 to $210,000
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $650
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,670 to 3,244Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 5+ acres
Looking to buy a new home? The community of Clayton Oaks features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $400 to $635. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,654 to as high as $4,870.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.