- Current Prices:$130,000 to $950,000
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $170,000
- Median Sale Price:$130,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1949 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:864 to 5,760Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Cloverleaf is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1940 and 2014. Homes in Cloverleaf are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and driveway, and homes in Cloverleaf typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.