- Current Prices:$349,900 to $1,299,000
- Closed Prices:$99,000 to $1,095,000
- Median Sale Price:$420,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$264
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $500,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1936 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:512 to 4,168Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in College Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in College Heights are about $160,000 – $980,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.