- Current Prices:$159,900 to $309,000
- Closed Prices:$65,000 to $285,700
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:843 to 2,594Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Colonial Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Colonial Hills are about $50,000 – $310,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.