- Current Prices:$179,777 to $241,500
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $277,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $370,$200 to $495
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,284 to 3,204Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Concord Bridge are about $110,000 – $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.