- Current Prices:$238,800 to $305,000
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$268,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$114,$65 to $144/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,501 to 2,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Contemporary Garden Oaks is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Contemporary Garden Oaks are about $195,000 – $305,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.