- Current Prices:$275,000 to $515,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $762,500
- Median Sale Price:$375,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$800 to $1200,$0 to $800
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,762 to 6,763Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Copper Lakes are about $200,000 – $850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.