- Current Prices:$515,000 to $679,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $722,500
- Median Sale Price:$558,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$206
- Association Fee Ranges:$608 to $665/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:2,295 to 3,990Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Cotswold features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cotswold are about $460,000 – $800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.