- Current Prices:$490,000 to $675,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $619,000
- Median Sale Price:$550,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$180
- Association Fee Ranges:$555 to $665/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:2,500 to 4,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Cotswold features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cotswold are about $460,000 – $800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.