- Current Prices:$499,000 to $699,000
- Closed Prices:$558,250 to $722,500
- Median Sale Price:$570,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$587 to $635/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:2,295 to 3,990Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8 acres
Looking to buy a new home? The community of Cotswold features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $555 to $635, and taxes for the year range from as low as $9,038 to as high as $12,914. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $555 to $635, and taxes for the year can range from $9,154 to $15,885. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. The lot size in the area generally averages a quarter acre. Typically, residences in this area have garages as well as full use of the visitor's parking spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.