- Current Prices:$199,990 to $650,000
- Closed Prices:$201,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$390,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$178
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:550 to 3,977Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
Cottage Grove is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $25 to $2,500, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,614 to as high as $16,365. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $25 to $2,500. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $6,413 to as high as $14,878.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.