- Current Prices:$214,500 to $715,000
- Closed Prices:$157,500 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$390,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$177
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$88 to $2400,$0,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:550 to 3,977Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
Cottage Grove is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $88 to $2,400, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,965 to as high as $16,677. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $88 to $2,400, and taxes for the year can range from $5,706 to $11,475.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.