- Current Prices:$289,000 to $685,000
- Closed Prices:$207,500 to $830,000
- Median Sale Price:$394,925
- Average $ per sq ft:$178
- Association Fee Ranges:$428/quarter,$45 to $240/mo,$0 to $2500,$0 to $2350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:550 to 3,977Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms 0
Cottage Grove is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $25 to $2,500, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,614 to as high as $16,365. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $25 to $2,500. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $6,413 to as high as $14,878.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.