- Current Prices:$111,240 to $185,000
- Closed Prices:$96,500 to $233,000
- Median Sale Price:$125,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$175 to $221/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:840 to 2,891Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The community of Cranberry Lake offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $175 to $221, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,745 to as high as $4,797. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $175 to $221, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,334 to as high as $9,689. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. The community has homesites around a quarter acre in size. There are parking spaces set aside for any visiting guests to the community even though most homes do have garages.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.