- Current Prices:$124,900 to $234,000
- Closed Prices:$96,000 to $233,000
- Median Sale Price:$126,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$92
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$182 to $241/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:840 to 18,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Cranberry Lake is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Cranberry Lake are about $65,000 – $235,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and none basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.