- Current Prices:$985,000 to $3,330,000
- Closed Prices:$999,999 to $1,170,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,085,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$421
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$75 to $150
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,555 to 8,432Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 8Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Creekside Manor are about $875,000 – $2,895,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.