- Current Prices:$539,000 to $2,385,000
- Closed Prices:$529,000 to $2,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$373
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1946 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,464 to 9,003Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8acres
For those looking to invest in a new home, Crestwood features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $150, and taxes for the year range from as low as $32,239 to as high as $58,300. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $150, and taxes for the year range from as low as $10,122 to as high as $10,937. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.