- Current Prices:$539,900 to $3,750,000
- Closed Prices:$421,210 to $3,010,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,960,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$444
- Association Fee Ranges:$150,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,852 to 7,871Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 8Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Crestwood is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crestwood are about $530,000 – $2,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.