- Current Prices:$1,650,000 to $2,650,000
- Closed Prices:$529,000 to $2,080,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,793,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$423
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1946 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,464 to 9,003Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
The Crestwood community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $150, and taxes for the year range from as low as $39,405 to as high as $60,645. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $150, and taxes for the year can range from $10,122 to $10,937. Most residences also have driveways with garages.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.