- Current Prices:$965,000 to $1,098,000
- Closed Prices:$699,000 to $1,294,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,005,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$648
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1912 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:870 to 2,280Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Crocker is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crocker are about $270,000 – $1,350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, none, garage, auto door, interior access, tandem parking, carport, detached, street, driveway, off street parking, uncovered and drive through parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.