- Current Prices:$289,900
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $288,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$3180,$260 to $265/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,223 to 1,794Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Crossville Station represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crossville Station are $225,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.