- Current Prices:$388,000 to $655,000
- Closed Prices:$388,000 to $715,000
- Median Sale Price:$500,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$700
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $557,$320 to $557/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1944 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:483 to 1,150Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Crown Colony features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crown Colony are about $150,000 – $950,000 and sit on 22.5-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, guest parking, other, garage, carport, guest spaces, none, carport/pad, covered parking, designated on site, attached garage, lot, interior access, street, enclosed, underground parking, carport - 1, guest spaces, attached, mapped on site and parking area.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.