- Current Prices:$449,900 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $925,000
- Median Sale Price:$510,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$317
- Association Fee Ranges:$130/mo,$0 to $950,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:878 to 3,702Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Decatur Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Decatur Heights are about $350,000 – $1,025,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.