- Current Prices:$269,900 to $310,000
- Closed Prices:$168,000 to $360,600
- Median Sale Price:$275,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$25/mo,$25 to $75/quarter,$0,$0 to $150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,335 to 3,530Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The home designs and prices in the community of Deerpath Creek are suitable for a range of price points. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $25 to $150, master fees ranging from $125 to $135, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,716 to as high as $10,686. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $25 to $150, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,587 to as high as $7,039. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. The lot sizes in the area average about a quarter acre. Here you can find a number of residences that feature a driveway with a garage.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.