- Current Prices:$949,000 to $1,297,000
- Closed Prices:$845,000 to $1,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$899,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$283
- Association Fee Ranges:$540,$500 to $540
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1951 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,400 to 8,465Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Del Monte is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1953 and 1993. Homes in Del Monte are 3,700 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Del Monte typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.