- Current Prices:$135,000 to $5,000,000
- Closed Prices:$128,000 to $3,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$549,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$308
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $953/mo,$0 to $3840,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:528 to 17,424Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Druid Hills is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Druid Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Druid Hills are about $190,000 – $2,800,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.