- Current Prices:$279,900 to $449,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $397,500
- Median Sale Price:$177,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$210 to $270/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 3,490Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of Eagle Ridge. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $210 to $270, and taxes for the year range from as low as $7,519 to as high as $11,600. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $210 to $270, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,105 to as high as $5,442. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. The community has homesites around a quarter acre in size. Here you can find a number of residences that feature a driveway with a garage.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.