- Current Prices:$399,900 to $468,900
- Closed Prices:$365,900 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$395,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$206
- Association Fee Ranges:$1850,$1850
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,850 to 2,418Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in East End On The Bayou are about $350,000 – $480,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.