- Current Prices:$149,900 to $158,000
- Closed Prices:$94,000 to $155,000
- Median Sale Price:$112,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$174 to $3456,$174 to $288/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:588 to 1,075Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Emory Garden represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Emory Garden are $115,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.