- Current Prices:$124,900 to $199,900
- Closed Prices:$34,500 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$152,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:848 to 2,454Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Englewood Heights is a neighborhood in Fort Worth, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1921 and 2016. Homes in Englewood Heights are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.