- Current Prices:$170,000 to $479,000
- Closed Prices:$179,999 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $420,$456,$410 to $420/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,531 to 4,464Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Epernay is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1975 and 1998. Homes in Epernay are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 6-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Epernay typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.