- Current Prices:No homes for sale
- Closed Prices:$0
- Median Sale Price:$0
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,531 to 4,464Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
Epernay features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $410 to $456, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,650 to as high as $6,361. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $410 to $456. Property taxes for the year can range from $6,407 to $10,989.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.