- Current Prices:$233,000 to $334,900
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$187,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,531 to 3,663Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/8acres
For those looking to invest in a new home, Epernay features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,650 to as high as $5,704. Most residences also have driveways with garages.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.