- Current Prices:$244,000 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$410 to $420/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,531 to 4,464Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
An array of home designs and prices can be found in the wonderful community of Epernay. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $410 to $456, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,650 to as high as $6,361. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $410 to $456. Property taxes for the year can range from $5,616 to $10,989.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.