- Current Prices:$212,900
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$600 to $660
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,852 to 3,464Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Fairfield represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fairfield are $200,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.