- Current Prices:$278,000 to $480,000
- Closed Prices:$273,000 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$368,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$2880,$1980 to $2972
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,451 to 3,787Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Fannin Station features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fannin Station are about $275,000 – $600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.