- Current Prices:$76,500 to $90,000
- Closed Prices:$30,000 to $83,500
- Median Sale Price:$51,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$63
- Association Fee Ranges:$275,$275 to $375/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:946 to 1,584Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Fondren Crossing represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fondren Crossing are about $25,000 – $55,000 and sit on 3.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.