- Current Prices:$169,900
- Closed Prices:$126,500 to $170,000
- Median Sale Price:$147,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$380,$325 to $399/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,020 to 1,192Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Fontainebleau represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Fontainebleau are about $110,000 – $165,000 and sit on 4-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.