- Current Prices:$317,000
- Closed Prices:$317,000 to $970,000
- Median Sale Price:$432,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1922 to 1946
- Sq. Ft.:1,742 to 4,120Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Forest Park Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Forest Park Place are about $110,000 – $580,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.