- Current Prices:$47,900 to $69,000
- Closed Prices:$41,500 to $60,000
- Median Sale Price:$54,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$60
- Association Fee Ranges:$295,$202 to $295/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:758 to 1,164Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Forum Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Forum Park are about $10,000 – $75,000 and sit on 3.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot, carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.