- Current Prices:$266,000 to $1,995,000
- Closed Prices:$197,000 to $1,570,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$269
- Association Fee Ranges:$802 to $4568/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,015 to 4,592Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Four Leaf Towers represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Four Leaf Towers are about $235,000 – $1,880,000 and sit on 9.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.