- Current Prices:$315,000 to $435,000
- Closed Prices:$425,000
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$241
- Association Fee Ranges:$522 to $1173/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,224 to 1,928Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1904. In general, homes in Franklin Lofts are about $225,000 – $500,000 and sit on one-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.