- Current Prices:$409,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$257,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$500,$187 to $200/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1937 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,169 to 2,375Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Frisco Railroad is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Frisco Railroad are about $90,000 – $725,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.