- Current Prices:$695,000 to $1,550,000
- Closed Prices:$705,000 to $1,950,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,327,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$290
- Association Fee Ranges:$330 to $400
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:2,385 to 6,109Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Gaywood is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1956 and 2009. Homes in Gaywood are 4,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and four bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Gaywood typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.