- Current Prices:$159,900 to $328,500
- Closed Prices:$109,000 to $321,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,075
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$156 to $545/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1969
- Sq. Ft.:624 to 2,274Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Georgetown Townhomes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Georgetown Townhomes are about $115,000 – $350,000 and sit on 6.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.